This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Give! or Pay it forward!

More than ever...as I continue to read and meet more people, I really believe that in order to receive, one should give without expecting anything in return. This is a true paradox because conventional thinking would have you think that you should try to actively obtain as much of whatever you are trying to gather without necessarily worrying about giving to others. One prime example of giving without expecting to receive is my Army buddy, Joel. He is a very successful business developer that attributes his success to giving to others without expecting anything in return. The reason why he says that it works is because others see that he is willing to share information that they would otherwise not have and they in turn do the same. Needless to say, he has inspired me to become more giving. I think that that has become one of my purposes in life...Giving! I hope that you would also consider it. BTW, feel free to contact me if there's any way I can help you. Pay it forward!