This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another good book!

I found a good sales book over the weekend. Its called Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Selling. So far it has been a very good read. He definitely gives you reality checks throughout the book. The basic thing is that if you are not successful in sales, then it is YOUR OWN FAULT. The good thing is that he doesn't blame you for your lack of success, but also provides ideas and experiences that you can immediately use. I am working on a new business outsourcing solution where I will be applying some of the concepts described in the book. I'll be talking more about the business later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home