This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Looking for a "job?"

I thought I'd start writing a little about how to find a "job." First of all, if you are looking for a "job", you are already starting on the wrong foot. Why are you looking for a job in the first place? Just graduated from high school or college you say... Just got out of the military? Looking to make more money? Well before you even start typing up your resume, ask yourself this: What is my purpose? What do I want to do with my life? You find this silly? You shouldn't. These are legitimate questions you should ask yourself. Take time to ponder. Talk it over with your partner if you like, but answer! Once you honestly answer these questions, you can start considering what you want to do everyday and where you want to go. You need to find the intersection of your three circles of the hedgehog concept. more to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home