This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Monday, August 08, 2005

An email I received yesterday and my reply...

Here are the contents...Needless to say I was a bit perturbed! :) I'll post something here if I receive a reply. ***************************** Thank you for your interest . I appreciate your frankness, but I need some clarification. I don't understand what you mean when you state: "...you should be more aware of your prospective applicants who research your company thoroughly before submitting personal information that may be sold to another entity." What exactly are you suggesting? Anyway, why would anyone be interested in a company with "shady" business practices? If people don't believe what I state on my company's website then don't apply. Everything that is written on my website are my own thoughts and what I believe. Also, why do you have a Canadian Yahoo email address? Why would I give a complete stranger more information about the jobs I have? Thanks for your candor. I'd appreciate your feedback to clear up any misunderstandings. Marvin Corea President, Esenai Corporation http://www.esenai.com --- wrote: > Hello - I am interested to know more about specific state-side > opportunities for HUMINT collectors that your company offers. The > opportunities in which I am interested are for personnel who have a > SECRET clearance only. No TS or SCI, just SECRET. > > I know many people with whom I work who would submit their resumes; > however, your job descriptions on intelligencecareers.com are far > too broad. Also, your website makes your company appear shady and > very new to intelligence contracting. Forgive my frankness, but > you should be more aware of your prospective applicants who > research your company thoroughly before submitting personal > information that may be sold to another entity. > > Any specific information that you give me on SECRET-cleared > STATE-SIDE opportunities, I will gladly distribute to interested > applicants within my organization. > > Thank you. > > > > > --------------------------------- > Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home