This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Saturday, July 23, 2005

A little about what I do and some questions for you

For those that have not read my profile, I currently have two active and running companies, Esenai Corporation and Corea Properties, LLC. Guess which one is the real estate company... :) I'm currently actively working growing Esenai Corporation. I'm following the Good to Great model and trying to find the right people. My problem or dilemma is that I have found some people that I believe could be great, but I can't hire them. Why? you ask...well the problem is that the customers Esenai currently supports have certain security clearance requirements that must be met. So this is definitely a limiting factor. That is why I ask people that are interested in working with Esenai, what it is they would like to do if they couldn't for some reason work in my environment. It gives me insight into what people want to do. A couple of things that I'll start asking people that visit The Succeed Network! are: -if you could start a business, what kind of business would it be? -do you have an idea that you would like to turn into a business? Readers, you need not send me the answers to these questions. You can just answer them for yourself. However, if you want a second opinion, feel free to email the answers to me. I'd be interested in providing feedback. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home