This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Investments you can make in your future

I just bought Todd Duncan's book, High Trust Selling. Even though this book is geared toward salespeople, I thought that a lot of it applies to anyone that wants be successful.

I came across The Law of the Shareholder chapter & thought I'd share the investments he describes. Here they are: 1) Invest in your relationships with those you love 2) Invest in a long-term personal-development program 3) Invest in a ... coach 4) Invest in a competent right-hand assistant 5) Invest in your personal image 6) Invest in a personal financial plan - get a great accountant 7) Invest time in an exercise program 8) Inesst in a client-retention program - for those not in sales, think of your client as the person or organization you work for 9) Invest in a library 10) Invest in technology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home