This Blog is for anyone that wants to be successful in life. I write about business, family, career, investing and anything else that has helped me and can help you become successful. (Brought to you by Marvin (eMarv) Corea, Founder of the Succeed Network!)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tips in Traffic (Say thank you) - Feb 15, 2006

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day, so even though I usually get my wife something, I didn't this year. Big mistake! I should have made sure we were both on the same sheet of music. Naturally, my wife was upset... :( Don't make the same mistake, talk with your loved one to make sure they are not expecting something. Don't make the same mistake I made! :)

Now on to the tip... 3 words: Say Thank You!

This is so easy to do, we often forget. For example, while driving & someone let's you pass, just a quick hand in the air will do the trick. (If you are too cool, then throw up a peace sign. You know how, make a V with your index & middle fingers.)

A thank you will go a long way especially when someone has has a long & thankless day. A sincere thank you will normally lift that person's spirit. It doesn't cost a thing & can make a world of difference!

Thanks for reading!

Succeed NOW! Marvin Corea http://www.eMarv.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home